Are you a passionate Talent Leader looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a people first business that is growing?
If the answer is yes... keep scrolling 👇
As a Talent Acquisition Lead you will play a significant role in the future growth and success of our business. You will be involved in Talent Acquisition strategy, execution, leadership, and will be responsible for attracting, identifying and securing high potential diverse talent for your region(s), managing the end to end recruitment process.
You will ensure an exceptional experience both internally and externally, and will have a proactive approach to recruitment, using strategic, creative and innovative techniques.
You'll be a hands on visionary leader, that will inspire, coach, and motivate your team leading with our shared purpose of helping people to build incredible futures.
What can you expect from us?
✅ 100% Flexible working, work where and when you're productive! Whether that's from home, in one of our beautiful office spaces, a coffee shop or even overseas!
✅ Unlimited holiday… yes really!
✅ An all encompassing wellness & wellbeing platform.
✅ An on demand learning platform, access to a coach and lots of personal and professional development opportunities.
✅ A people first business where culture is everything.
And lots more!!
In this role you'll be...
- Leading from the front, and partnering with key stakeholders, hiring managers and teams across the German business, to understand both their immediate and future hiring needs.
- Leading on talent attraction, identification and engagement for all live roles across your region, managing the full end to end recruitment process.
- Continuing to evaluate the performance of current job boards, and candidate sources to improve outcomes, and success.
- Building strong University relationships across Germany in line with our developing early careers strategy that you will play a key part in.
- Identifying and attending careers fairs, and University events.
- Running skill sessions and open evenings, to continue to widen our talent pool, and identify future talent.
- Proactive in raising Austin International's brand visibility, positioning us as the employer of choice in the cities we work in.
- Bringing our purpose and EVP to life through your attraction strategies and the recruitment process.
- Ensuring an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience that is consistent across the regions and in line with our unique global recruiting process.
- As a visionary hands on Talent leader, responsible for the day to day management of your team, inspiring and motivating them, leading with our shared purpose of helping people to build incredible futures.
- A DEI champion, helping us to attract, source, identify and secure high potential diverse talent that will enrich our culture with different viewpoints, perspectives and skills.
We're really looking forward to hearing from you!
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.