If you're looking for an incredible future, start by finding an incredible career.
We are so excited to be growing our Technology Thames Valley team, AF's longest standing team who continue on their remarkable journey.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join us. You'll have the opportunity to work in some of the most exciting markets within the Technology industry and will play a significant role in helping our clients to find the best Tech talent.
You will be joining an innovative, collaborative, high performing team and will play a key part in continuing to shape the future growth of our Thames Valley team.
We're looking for someone that is passionate about innovation, creating meaningful relationships and isn't afraid to challenge the status quo.
HOW WILL WE *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX Appeal: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, whether you're in the comfort of your own home, in one of our amazing office locations, OR on a balcony somewhere opposite the seaside, you choose where and when you work.
- FLEX Away: Unlimited holiday. Yes, you read that right.
- The opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path.
- BE YOU: Access to an impressive all encompassing wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do.
- Access to continuous top-tier sales training and coaching by our in-house Learning & Development team.
- Competitive salary + UNCAPPED commission!
We can't wait to hear from you...your incredible future starts here.
Due to the volume of applications we are receiving we are unable to give individual feedback if unsuccessful at this time, we thank you for understanding.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.