We are seeking an experienced Senior Full Desk 360 Consultant specializing in IT staffing to join our dynamic team in Austin, TX. As a Senior Consultant, you will play a critical role in identifying, attracting, and matching top IT professionals with our clients' staffing needs. This is a hands-on, end-to-end recruitment role that requires strong sourcing, networking, and relationship-building skills.
With your passion for recruiting, sales, and strong relationship building skills, you would have the opportunity to guide and mentor other full desk 360 Consultants while making a name for yourself with Austin International.
Austin International prides itself on putting their employees at the heart of everything. This year we were even awarded the #1 Most Flexible Recruitment Company by Flexa Careers! Clear career trajectory, uncapped commission, support from your team, and outstanding training from our L&D team.... you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us.
What Can You Expect?
- FLEX Appeal: Choose whether you want to come into the office, WFH, or both! We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere!
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with a high performing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path!
- BEYOU: Access to an impressive wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do.
- Top-tier sales training that will grow your confidence in the business and your market.
- Industry leading base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
- Team incentives such as lunch clubs and travel opportunities!
- 401k match & more!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage a 360 desk: In short, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process from the candidate experience to account management and new business development.
- Work alongside a group of fellow full desk recruiters, maintaining excellent communication, collaboration, and a positive culture within your team, always leading by example.
- Proactively seek out new business development opportunities, lead generation, pitching and securing new opportunities.
- Stakeholder Management: You will continuously nurture and grow meaningful relationships with clients both new and current.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates as you develop talent pipelines through lead generation, sourcing, candidate headhunting, etc.
- Recruit candidates according to specific technical needs, while working in close collaboration with clients.
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge.
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community.
- Represent the Austin Fraser tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the Austin tech community and beyond.
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.