READY TO LEAD A TEAM TO SUCCESS? 🏅
Are you craving a change? Looking for a role that challenges and empowers you to take success into your own hands? Ready for leadership opportunities now? Look no further!
Here at Austin Fraser, we believe that incredible futures start with incredible careers!
With your passion for recruiting and strong relationship building skills, you'll have the opportunity to guide and mentor other full desk recruiters while making a name for yourself with Austin Fraser GLOBALLY. Our Austin office is growing, and you'd get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the Tech industry alongside your team, making a direct impact on our growth.
Austin Fraser prides itself on putting their employees at the heart of everything. With a clear career trajectory, uncapped support from your team, and outstanding training from our L&D team you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? 🎁
- FLEX Appeal: We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere, even from home! With 100% Flex working, we want to empower you to choose when you want to jump into the office or work from home, or a little of both, we're flexible!
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path.
- BEYOU: Access to an impressive wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do.
- Top-tier sales training that will grow your confidence in the business.
- 100% Paid Vision, Dental and Life Insurance (75% Paid Medical)
- 401k Matching Program
- Annual Sales Meeting trip to Europe
- Industry leading base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
- And so much more (but we can save that for a phone call ;))
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? 💼
- Manage a full 360 desk: In short, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process from the candidate experience to new business development and account management.
- Mentor, guide, and work alongside a small group of fellow full desk recruiters, maintaining excellent communication, collaboration, and a positive culture within your team, always leading by example.
- Proactively seek out new business development opportunities, lead generation, pitching and securing new opportunities.
- Stakeholder Management: You will continuously nurture and grow meaningful relationships with clients both new and current.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates as you develop talent pipelines through lead generation, sourcing, candidate headhunting, etc.
- Recruit candidates according to specific technical needs, while working in close collaboration with clients.
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge.
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community.
- Represent the Austin Fraser tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the Austin tech community and beyond.
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.