We are really excited to be growing our global technology services team at Austin International. Our purpose is to help people build incredible futures. We are passionate about creating and continuing to develop a truly inclusive environment, enriching our culture with different perspectives, skills and viewpoints, a culture in which our people can thrive and always feel they can be their most authentic selves.
What's it all about…
We are looking for a talented IT Support Engineer to join our Tech Services team to support our staff across our Global offices. You must be able to commute to our offices in Munich, Berlin or Hamburg as and when required, manly for setting up equipment for new starters etc.
You'll also need to be able to converse in English and German.
What can you expect?
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% Flexible working, work where and when you're productive.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited holiday.
- FLEX Tech Loan.
- BE YOU - An all encompassing wellbeing platform including a digital gym, financial wellbeing, nutritional advice, guided meditation, podcasts, webinars and much more!
- High learning culture with continuous training and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work in any of our beautiful office locations.
- Incentive trips and team socials.
And much more...
Check out our website www.austininternational.com to find out more about us!
Just some of the things you'll be doing
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received by the Tech Support team
- Respond to user queries by phone and email and messenger
- Create step-by-step training material with screenshots for end-users if applicable
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software, remote access and hardware
- Support onsite audio video equipment
- Work through the problem-solving process with end-users, empowering them to do the same in the future
- Provide support on the company tools, including office suites, CRMs, and telephony.
- Report significant and recurring issues to support team
- Engineer will support front and back office personnel, work with and supervise outside vendors onsite
- Engineer will participate in department meetings, and work with the larger team to support the global organisation
What experience you'll have
- You'll have a deep understanding and awareness of supporting IT for highly demanding end users.
- Experience with MacOS and Apple products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer / technical issues required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Keen attention to detail and interest in problem solving.
So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.