Our purpose is to help people build incredible futures and continuously develop an inclusive environment. We are more than 200 diverse and passionate people supporting companies with recruiting top tech talent across the UK, Germany and US 🚀
With the continued growth of our Germany business, we have an exciting opportunity for a Credit and Billing Controller to get involved. You'll be working closely with and reporting to our Credit and Billing Team Manager!
What you'll be doing… 💥
- Admin of customer and supplier data
- Raising invoices via our timesheet system portal
- Company credit check recommendations
- Processing Purchase invoices and payments
- Allocation of customer receipts on SAGE
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- Chasing debts by telephone, email and letter
- Maintain Department mailbox
What can you expect? ✨
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% Flexible working, work where and when you're productive.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited holiday.
- FLEX Tech Loan.
- BE YOU - An all encompassing wellbeing platform including a digital gym, financial wellbeing, nutritional advice, guided meditation, podcasts, webinars and much more!
- High learning culture with continuous training and development opportunities.
- Interactive learning platform.
- Opportunity to work in any of our beautiful office locations.
- Incentive trips and team socials.
And much more…
What experience you'll have… 🎉
- Fluent speaker of German
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Confident with an outgoing personality
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Maths die Mittlere Reife (GCSE)
- Self motivated
- Ability to remain calm and professional in difficult circumstances
- Attention to detail
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.